Watching a movie on a bigger screen is really exciting than watching on your Laptop/PC or smartphone. Most of the Smart Tv nowadays supports wireless and Bluetooth connectivity. We basically connect our PC with Smart Tv through a feature called Mirror.
A mirror basically streams your Live Laptop/PC screen in other devices; it’s same like mirroring over a projector. This option is first introduced in Windows 8 platform so if you’re a Windows 7 user.
You have to follow other methods listed here: How To Watch Einthusan On TV.
Here we have listed down the basic steps that you can follow to connect your Laptop/PC with your Smart Tv.
Note: We have tested this method on Samsung Smart Tv, All the network options are the same for Mostly Smart Tv devices.
Steps To Connect PC/Laptop To Smart TV
- From your Smart Tv remote press the Home button and Go to Network
- Select Screen Mirroring
- Now in your Laptop/pc, Go to your System settings
- Click on the Devices option
- Now Click on Wireless Display or Dock
- This will automatically search the nearest device that supports wireless docks
- Now browse your Device (Laptop/Pc) name in your Smart Tv
- Once found, click on the connect button
And this is it; your Laptop/Pc is now connected to your Smart Tv.